Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2011 Chrysler 200. When I turn the key to start the vehicle…

Customer Question
2011 Chrysler 200....

2011 Chrysler 200. When I turn the key to start the vehicle I have no start no crank. Battery is good. Trunk also will not open

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

It's in park and yes it has wheel lock

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

This just happened. I forgot to mention the horn goes off also and it's stead. It shuts off about 20 seconds after I take key out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The red lightning bolt light comes on dash

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chrysler
10/2/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 10 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The first thing you will need to do is see what codes is has with a scantool.. Can you connect a scantool and post the codes here so I can see what's going on?

Talk soon,

Brad