Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to find the part number for the steering wheel angle…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find the part number for the steering wheel angle sensor

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/30/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

What is the model and year of your Chrysler?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

Its a 2007 Chrysler Sebring
With the v6

Ok. Let me look it up.

its the 3.5L v6. I think its a touring

Ok. The part number is ***** It is the clockspring assembly. It comes with the steering angle sensor.

how sure are you. I went to the first site I could buy it at and they say it doesn't fit my vehicle. Moparpartsgiant.com

Oh yes. Sorry. I meant AA not AD for a suffix. Sorry.

Hi. Just checking in to see how you are doing and if you have made progress or need more info. If so just respond back here to this chat. Thank you.

Thank you for remembering to rate my assistance and for using Just Answer.