Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Replaced my EGR valve on Towne and Country 2009, after

Customer Question
Replaced my EGR valve...

Replaced my EGR valve on Towne and Country 2009, after getting that code. Check Engine Light still on? Can I reset it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Stay on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '09 Chrysler?

Towne and Country Minivan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, went to Auto Zone, got the code, it said to replace EGR Valve, we did. Have done b4 so we know it was done correctly

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/30/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Disconnect battery for 2 minutes and that will erase the code, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.