Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It won't start. I have juice in it and it turned over before…

Customer Question
It won't start Mechanic's...

It won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

I have juice in it and it turned over before but now I can't even get it started

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2011 town and country

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I havbt done anything beside changing the battrries

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need help getting it started

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/29/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

I would first verify the battery is good, you can take it to any local auto parts store and they will perform a test on it and if it good and low will recharge it for free

I have done it and my battery is good. When had gotten it start the van interior lights kept flash as if the batteries were low so I thought maybe the alternator

so you can get it started but it kills the battery? do you have a voltmeter to check the alternator?

but I'm not familiar with it

I can send some basic volt meter user videos if that will help, it will be hard to go further with the diagnosis on the system otherwise

I had a friend check on it

ok

hows it coming?

Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Shawn.