Chrysler

Connect one-on-one with a verified chrysler mechanic who will answer your question

tracer5
tracer5
tracer5, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All chrysler mechanics are VERIFIED
Have a 2015 chrysler 200. Got water inside the headlight
tracer5
tracer5, ASE Certified Technician
Have a 2015 chrysler 200. Got water inside the headlight assembly and need to pull it to dry it. Can't find a guide anywhere … read more
My drivers side front headlight will not come on. The
Thomas Ragusa
Thomas Ragusa, Network Systems Administration
My drivers side front headlight will not come on. The blinker works but not the headlight. Any ideas? … read more
Chrysler 300 Touring: Have a 2007 300 Touring. Fog lights are
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Have a 2007 300 Touring. Fog lights are there but no harness. The harnesses I've seen have 5 connectors. 2 for the fog lights, 1 to the main harness. the other 2 are for the Side Markers????? Glenn… read more
Chrysler Sebring Limited: Hey Jeff!. how goes it?Would
romee619
romee619, EXPERT MECHANIC
Hey Jeff!. how goes it? Would I REALLY have to lift the vehicle, to remove the front nose bumper on this car?… read more
Chrysler Town & Country Limited: Hi Robert...I have had
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Hi Robert...I have had issues with the low beam on the HID assembly(driver side) for over a year now. The dealer had replaced the ballast a couple of times but the problem continues. Kind of long stor… read more
Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited: Good Morning, I own a 2004 PT
jazzmaster
jazzmaster, LEAD AUTO TECH
Good Morning, I own a 2004 PT Cruiser Limited. I have just replaced both headlight assemblies (great video on you tube-step by step) My problem is that my passenger side headlight alignment is a littl… read more
Chrysler Fifth Avenue: after the car accident, the turn signals
marcpod
marcpod, Own collision repair service
after the car accident, the turn signals didn't work. replaced the bulbs, but the fuse blows out now. traced the short to somewhere in the panel. after the fuse blows, the headlights turn on, and stay… read more
cover no longer opens when headlights are turned on...without damaging
Chris
Chris, chrysler mechanic
cover no longer opens when headlights are turned on. how do i remove the cover without damaging anything?… read more
2007 chrysler sebring touring: 2 pins..wiggle..head light..mounting
Eric, Retired
I have a 2007 Chrusler Sebting touring, the owners manual says to remove 2 top bolts and to pop out 2 pins and gentely wiggle headlight out. I did this but the head light would not hardley move and th… read more
1997 plymouth breezethe car..side light..pull back..steering wheel
Max Kenney
Max Kenney, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
1997 plymouth breeze The car's headlights do the weirdest thing and I'm hoping someone can tell me why/how to fix it... When you turn the headlights on in the low beam position the drivers side light … read more
2008 2000c: headlight bulb on the drivers side..bumper..garage
Chad
Chad, Lead Auto Tech/Shop foreman
I have a Chrysler Sebring CRD 2008 2000cc moter RHD I need to replace the headlight bulb on the drivers side and can nor get the headlight unit out of the bumper/car frame housing Can anyone tell me h… read more
2000 Concorde LXI: headlight assembly..I have to take the front bumper
brownjeff
brownjeff, Associate Degree
How do I get the headlight assembly out of the 2000 Concorde LXI? Do I have to take the front bumper off?… read more
BMW X5: plymouth voyager..se..the headlights and grille to jeep
supertech
supertech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I own a 94 plymouth voyager se and I want modify it with 2002-03 BMW X5 front ansd rear bumpers w/ daul not single change the headlights and grille to jeep larado what is ur opinion it would be greatl… read more
2008 Chrysler: headlight bulb..Touring..van..not a HID unit)..harness
vipertech763
vipertech763, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I want to replace the right side low beam headlight bulb in my 2008 Chrysler Town and Country (Touring) van (regular light - not a HID unit). There isn't enough room for me to get my hand behind the h… read more
2000 sebring: coupe..headlamp..assembly..the paint on the bumper cover
garrtim
garrtim, SERVICE MANAGER
How do you replace a 2000 sebring coupe headlamp assembly? I finally got the old one out after ruining the paint on the bumper cover, but can't make the new one fit. Help?… read more
1999 300m: trying to replace the headlight assembly unit
Dan, Automotive Technician
i have a 1999 300m and i am trying to replace the headlight assembly unit. i cannot get the new headlight to fit in the spot that it is supposed to go to. can you tell me how to do it w pictures if po… read more
Just installed factory driving lights in the bumper of my 03 Ram
jeepmopar76
jeepmopar76, Master tech
Just installed factory driving lights in the bumper of my 03 Ram, why aren't they working ?… read more
How do I remove the thin chrome trim in the front of the chrysler
supertech
How do I remove the thin chrome trim in the front of the chrysler 300 limited without destroying it I know it has to be slid a certain way but how… read more