Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

P0325 trouble code appeared when daughter was driving

Customer Question
P0325 trouble code appeared...

P0325 trouble code appeared when daughter was driving yesterday

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

P0325, not sure how to reset?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2007 Chrysler t&c 3.3l

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to fix myself but have not started

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Son in law says it has "less" power since it almost stalled and when I had him roll the key, found the P0325 code

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/25/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 7 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

did you attampt a repair yet or you just want to attampt to reset the light?

Son in law thinks has less power since the code appeared. not sure how to reset if that is first suggestion

a code pops up when it has a mechanical failure...the proper way to get the vehicle to run correct is to repair the failure then the light will go away and the van will run correctly

a battery disconnect or a code reader would be used to shut off the light...but as soon as the computer sees the vehicle is running incorrect the light will kick back on

How do I diagnose? Someone suggested to just change out the sensor but if there is a real problem shouldn't the sensor be telling me? I could try the battery disconnect first? My daughter said the she went to pullout from gas station and got cut off resulting in her hitting the brakes right after accelerating to join traffic flow and vehicle shuddered and almost stalled, hasn't been same since. Parked at an attraction for a couple of hours and drove home without issues other than the reduced power and response of the engine.

is the motor making noise? is that the only code?

No report of noise, yes it is the only code. Is that good? I am fairly mechanical with decent set of tools if needed.

thats a knock sensor code it will unlikley fix a running issue

What would you suggest that I do next?

i would have a repair shop perform a diagnosis to find the root cause

are you sure the code is po 325?

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue
If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.
A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated
If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue
Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.
you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.
A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated
(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)
Thank You
John S

john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy