Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a Chrysler Concord 2003. Car is jerking when I put on…

Customer Question
I have a Chrysler...

I have a Chrysler Concord 2003. Car is jerking when I put on the gas. Through an internet search I discovered there was a letter that went out from Chrysler may years ago. I don't ever receiving the letter would it still apply.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Concorde yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. My son is. I can give your the codes that he got if that will help.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

I have a few codes and when he put the machine on it to get then reset them and they have not gone on again. P0456 (I have replace the gas cap, doesn't help. P440 P0138 P0344.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/24/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 8 months ago
eric remington

h​ell o eric here to help there are many things that cause such symptoms low fuel pressure a vacuum leak a bad ignition coil...the codes that you gave mostly had to do with evap systems ...there was one oxygen sensor code and that could contribute to a drivability issue ....you will need to have it diagnosed the pcm isn't giving enough info to diagnose it from my couch...hope this helps....looks like its time for a trip to the shop....are you upto date on maintenance spark plugs gas air filters?

Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 8 months ago

and then?

Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 8 months ago

hello how is it going?

eric remington
eric remington
eric remington