Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Afternoon. 3rd row seat is stow and go is stuck in the down…

Customer Question
Afternoon Brad. 3rd...

Afternoon Brad. 3rd row seat is stow and go is stuck in the down stow position. Left hand-driver side. I didn't want to pull up too hard, so looking for any help

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2016 Town and Country

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

WOuld like to fix myself. Have only tried to lift up on top rope handle and also to try and lightly lift the seat

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Hey Pearl. No, that's really it, simply a stuck seat

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/25/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are quite a few things that could be going on. You may have a mechanical failure within the seat or possibly something foreign preventing it from moving. If there is nothing foreign apparent and you're unable to get it to release then disassembly is going to be necessary to diagnose and repair it.

Are you out of basic warranty?