sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

What is the difference between a 2005 SEBRING sunroof module

What is the difference between a 2005 SEBRING sunroof module (all that un-bolts from the roof) and that of a 2000 CIRRUS? Are they interchangeable?
JA: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to replace a damaged "module" in the Cirrus with that of the one available in the Sebring.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

The sunroof assemblies between these two vehicles are not interchangeable. These vehicles are not the same as the JA body Sebring would have been. The 2005 Sebring is a completely different body style vehicle, it was completely redesigned for 2001. A sunroof from a 2000 and older vehicle would need to be used.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!