Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The engine is fine but when is heat it turn off. The hoses…

Customer Question
Hi, the engine is...

Hi, the engine is fine but when is heat it turn off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

The hoses are new, and the coolant level is ok

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

Lebaron 2.5 turbo premium )covertible

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your LeBaron?

1989

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LeBaron yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, Im fixing the car, I change all the hoses, the coolant system s ok, but I have 2 broken cages and it have the propeller of the radiator is conect direct to the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, How can I fix it?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/24/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

when you say there's heat when you switch the engine off, can you elaborate a little? as does the engine lose coolant when stopped or is the cooling fan staying on?

Chrysler Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 7 months ago

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Matt, Engineer