Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car is overheating within 5 mins of driving it and it has…

Customer Question
My car is overheating...

My car is overheating within 5 mins of driving it and it has a funny fishy smell what is it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?

I took it to a auto zone he told me it could be the temperature sensor but will i need to add water to it or buy some coolant

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your MINI?

It is a 2013 Chrysler 200

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to fix it myself will i need to add coolant to stop it from overheating

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am also having problems with my air conditioner could this all be related

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 11 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

is the radiator fan working?