Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 chyrysler van the number 3 cylander code said…

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 chyrysler van the number 3 cylander code said it is not firing it is a 3.8 engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

We rented code machine and it said that number 3 was not firing do not rember the code number

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Chrysler?

Town and country signature model 3.8

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

New wires plugs check ed air filer i had a new converter put on a week all this happened we took the exast pipe loose tosee if the muffler could be pluged was not than got code machine and code said number 3 was not firing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Has any testing been done or anything replaced?