Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My ac fan doesn't work, I have not. I just got off the

Customer Question
My ac fan doesn't...

My ac fan doesn't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

I have not. I just got off the highway.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

99 Plymouth grand voyager

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Like I said I literally just got off the highway. It's 101 out ha

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/20/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

AC fan meaning the one at the radiator or the blower in the bottom right of the dash?

Im assuming the bottom right of the dash. I try to turn the fan on to blow cold air and nothing happens. I can feel cold air in the vents but it's not blowing through them.

Gotcha, do you own a volt meter or test light so we can check some things?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris