Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I may have made an oops. Is there a phone number I can call…

Customer Question
I may have made...

I may have made an oops. Is there a phone number I can call for some assistance?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

1999 300m

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300M yourself? What have you tried so far?

I replaced the water pump and may have made an issue when reinstalling the timing belt

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the timing belt? Have you ever had to change it before?

I'm unsure. It was probably changed 70,xxx miles ago.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/19/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive world for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life. Let me know if I can help!

Is it now a no start?

What else did you replace besides the water pump?

Was the vehicle working fine before the water pump installation?