Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 town and country touring won't start, just clicks when…

Customer Question
2007 town and country...

2007 town and country touring won't start, just clicks when turning the keys, auto theft light keeps blinking, replaced starter, still not doing anything

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you tried to reset the computer?

Fuses good, don't know how to reset it, 2 mechanics has looked at it with no luck

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Had 2 mechanics look at it and they couldn't figure out the problem, one of them replaced starter and checked fuses, they said it seems like something is wrong with the key or anti theft system

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was driving fine one day, i went to unlock it with the keyfob and it would not unlock so i unlocked the drivers door with the key, it crank then cut off. haven't turned over since

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/18/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello! My name is***** will be assisting you today. So the key fob would not unlock the vehicle & everything started to occur afterwards?