Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

AC fan just quit yesterday. As I was checking fuses it just…

Customer Question
AC fan just quit...

AC fan just quit yesterday. As I was checking fuses it just came on. Hours later it quit again and fuses are good as it turns out

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

I only know of the one under the hood for this Chysler Pacifica 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing else yet, I was thinking of checking or replacing the resister pack

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/18/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Merc320, Technician replied 10 months ago
Merc320
Merc320, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you.

When was the last time you had a/c regassed.

If the gas is low or you have a leak this will happen.

have it regassed and add dye to check for leaks.

Please keep me informed.