Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What's the red lightning on the dashboard? And what's the…

What's the red lightning on...
What's the red lightning on the dashboard? And what's the problem with Chrysler 300's when everything shuts down. And weird beeb noise comes on the dashboard when I try to start, I'm guessing it's because of low oil pressure and system automatically shut down. My vehicle died out on me on the highway, battery was good and no oil when I checked. I was guessing it's the engine but I'm not so sure...
9/18/2017
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

year and motor size?

2007 Chrysler 300 SRT Design 2.7 litre

any trouble codes? have you scanned it?

says throttle sensor. Replaced a new one, same problem...

thats the cause of the lightning bolt..can you tell me the code #

I don't have them, it's at the mechanic but he's puzzled

its either a wire issue to the throttle sensor a bad fuel pedal sensor assembly or a failed throttle body...

john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy