Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The engine is fried. Hu R U, 2008 Auto, 168k mi, Dealer

Customer Question
The engine is fried...

The engine is fried. Hu R U

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

2008 Auto

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Chrysler?

168k mi

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Dealer blown/fried head gasket

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Like to get away with wallet intact

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Its a 3.8 liter Town and Country Minivan, automatic. 168k miles.
9/16/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 11 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

so it has a bad head gasket ? are you having it repaired?

The dealer says it has a bad gasket and I would appreciate if yhis whack a mole stuff would stop or give me my money back.

thats site automated...ignore it... so what type of assistance do you need.. is the shop willing to change the head gasket?

No Call. Refund my money. This is a Tar Baby Con