Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My ESP/BAS light just lit up on my instrumental panel! No,

Customer Question
My ESP/BAS light just...

My ESP/BAS light just lit up on my instrumental panel!

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the light been on for some time?

No, just came on.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2006 300C hemi

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was driving it when the light came on. First time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can I still drive the car? is the battery a problem? or what should I do?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/15/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

If your not experiencing any braking issues you should be ok to drive, and we would need to see what codes ar in the computer to see what the problem is, you can get a code scan at most auto parts store the problem is a lot of them do not have scanners string enough to read the codes, but you can try

hows it coming?

Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Shawn.