Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

My wipers keep going on even when the car is shut off. I

Hi JA: Hello. How can I...
Hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: my wipers keep going on even when the car is shut off.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: I pull out the fuse and it stop, I will put it back in. and see what happened give 5 minutes.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2008 touring
JA: Are you fixing your Touring yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ipulled out the fuse and put it back in while the car is turned off.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/15/2017
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics

2008 touring what?
What Model?
T & C, 300, Sebring, 200?

Hi DonI got two number I don't no which one040919 980 aa
or(###) ###-####thanks
Hi Don
sorry I am at work.
you can call me in 5 hours.
is that o.k.thanks
Hi Donwould it be possible to call you when I get homemaybe I could have your number

I cannot Call or receive calls..........
We can continue here

I need to know what the Model of your Chrysler is?

Town & Country Van, 300, Sebring, 200?

Chrysler 300 touring

Thank you........

.

IF the Wipers continue to operate with the Key OFF & Driver Door Open, this is likely the "Totally Integrated Power Module" which is part of your Fuse Panel
While I do not find any Recalls or TECH Bulletins for this issue, it should be Tested via Dealer Scan Tool or a Shop that has the Scan Tool that can Test.
apprx 1 hour labor
Without testing, you will be throwing parts at it & guessing
Let me know if you nee further

.

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..

thank you for your help and have a great weekend.

THANK YOU
Most your Electronics are controlled via Modules & the TIPM.
Scan Tool is the only way to Test & Program, as the Vehicle Manufacturers are trying to keep customers from doing their own Repairs

Let me know if you need further.

/

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal.
Giving me a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much .
You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner.
This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free!
Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you.
.

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch