Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Second opinion] I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 touring 3.5L

Customer Question
signature series. I bought from...
Second opinion] I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 touring 3.5L signature series. I bought from a friend of a friend who explained to me that his ex wife cut the wires under the dash because she broke the key off in the ignition so she was attempting to Hotwire it lol... well ever since I bought it I've caught hell and have worked on it non stop on my days off. Had 26 codes originally that I pulled with my bosch1300 obd2 scanner. Changed PCM, SCCM, Clockspring and will be getting a TIPM in the next couple days through the mail. My symptoms that remain are no blinkers, front power windows (rear power windows still work) no high beams, horn, cruise control, windshield wipers or washer fluid., basically o have nothing that is controlled by the multifunction switch and the cruise control switch. I did change the multi function switch and clock spring as I said earlier. Fuses look ok and have also changed every fuse. Everything worked originally after I had all the wiring saudered and shrink wrappped back together. Ignition was changed because of broken key but didn't go back with he expensive security ingnition it had. Mechanically it is much better since I changed the PCM but now it is giving me a p0430 so I changed oxygen sensors on bank 2 and still the same, will be checking for any vacuum leaks later today just to make sure it is the converter. But what I'm really needing help with is getting all the electronics that I'm losing from above, especially blinkers high beams and wipers. The codes I'm pulling up are OBD II-P0430, ECM-P0430,U110A (lost comm with seat control module CAN C). ABS- UO126 (Lost comm with steering angle sensor). No TCM codes found. SRS- occupant restraint control UO208, UO200,UO199, UO186, UO184,UO212, B1BA6. I checked all wiring over and over again, can't find anything, did away with factory amp because it wasn't working and put new radio in, that's basically everything Ive done to it. Just can't seem to get these working, please help!
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/15/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington, FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR  replied 9 months ago
eric remington
eric remington, FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR
Phone call session started
Chrysler Mechanic: roybelding, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

did you verify powers to the fuses that control the multi function switch??

I did

you have many posts open. did you speak to someone on the phone who has helped you???

I will continue but need to know what has been checked especially at the multifunction switch. it sounds like either a wire harness issue or module issue

Roy

Yea, sorry man, working on car right now. I spoke to someone a few mins ago, we both seem to agree that since my scanner can't communicate with a specific module individuallly that I should get it scanned with a starscan before I change anything else, so I'm fixing to head to the dealership in a sec

good move. do you have power to the multifunction switch??if you do, is there any output???

That I don't know, I'm currently driving 2 hours to a Chrysler dealership, the only dealership in the state of Louisiana that would take this on today lol

ok