Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My ESC/MALFUNCTION LIGHT COMES ON FOR MY 2012 CHRYSLER 300…

Customer Question
My ESC/MALFUNCTION LIGHT COMES...

My ESC/MALFUNCTION LIGHT COMES ON FOR MY 2012 CHRYSLER 300 AND IT IS NO LONGER UNDER WARRENTY. wHO CAN REPAIR NOW

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

NO

Mechanic's Assistant: Not a problem. You can work with the Chrysler Mechanic to figure that out. Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

NO

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 11 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The first thing you will need to do is see what codes is has with a scantool.. Can you run by any parts store and have them read the codes free of charge and post the codes here so I can see what's going on?

Talk soon,

Brad

Ok but I'm at work now.

Just reply here when you have the information..