Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Having trouble pairing my Iphone to my 2005 Chrysler 300C.

Customer Question
Having trouble pairing my...

Having trouble pairing my Iphone to my 2005 Chrysler 300C. It was paired before with no problem. When I push the phone button on the rear view mirror, nothing happens.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am following the procedure in the owners manual to pair the phone. It never gives me the voice prompt.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, that is it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/15/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris
Chris, Technician
Hello and welcome to just answer.
I am a shop foreman at a Chrysler dealer and have seen the Bluetooth module lock up before and may need to be replaced. But try resetting it by turning the ignition switch off, then disconnect the negative battery cable for 2 minutes and then reconnect it. See if it will now pair up with the phone. Let me know if it works.Chris
I will try that tomorrow and let you know....Thanks
Ok sounds good. I will look for your reply tomorrow.
Chris
Good morning! Any luck doing the battery disconnect /reconnect procedure?
Chris
Hello again, just checking back to see how it is going with the Bluetooth issue. Were you able to do the battery disconnect /reconnect procedure yet?
Chris