Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 touring 3.5L signature series. I

bought from a friend of...
I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 touring 3.5L signature series. I bought from a friend of a friend who explained to me that his ex wife cut the wires under the dash because she broke the key off in the ignition so she was attempting to Hotwire it lol... well ever since I bought it I've caught hell and have worked on it non stop on my days off. Had 26 codes originally that I pulled with my bosch1300 obd2 scanner. Changed PCM, SCCM, Clockspring and will be getting a TIPM in the next couple days through the mail. My symptoms that remain are no blinkers, front power windows (rear power windows still work) no high beams, horn, cruise control, windshield wipers or washer fluid., basically o have nothing that is controlled by the multifunction switch and the cruise control switch. I did change the multi function switch and clock spring as I said earlier. Fuses look ok and have also changed every fuse. Everything worked originally after I had all the wiring saudered and shrink wrappped back together. Ignition was changed because of broken key but didn't go back with he expensive security ingnition it had. Mechanically it is much better since I changed the PCM but now it is giving me a p0430 so I changed oxygen sensors on bank 2 and still the same, will be checking for any vacuum leaks later today just to make sure it is the converter. But what I'm really needing help with is getting all the electronics that I'm losing from above, especially blinkers high beams and wipers. The codes I'm pulling up are OBD II-P0430, ECM-P0430,U110A (lost comm with seat control module CAN C). ABS- UO126 (Lost comm with steering angle sensor). No TCM codes found. SRS- occupant restraint control UO208, UO200,UO199, UO186, UO184,UO212, B1BA6. I checked all wiring over and over again, can't find anything, did away with factory amp because it wasn't working and put new radio in, that's basically everything Ive done to it. Just can't seem to get these working, please help!
9/15/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Most likely you will need to replace the wiring harness as the serial data lines cant be spliced so that they work. When they are cut or broken, you have to replace the harness. This is the reason for all the communication faults you have.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Can you possibly get me a part name and part #? I have looked everywhere for harnesses, only ones I have been able to find are engine harness. I'm assuming since these are twisted and fused together in some places that this harness will probably be one unit and not several pigtails? This has been an absolute nightmare. My VIN# ***** if that helps any. Can You help me out with that?
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager