Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

The engine is shut down and it's not starting... Battery is

Customer Question
good tho JA: Have you checked...
The engine is shut down and it's not starting... Battery is good tho
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: There's a beeb noise that comes on when I try to start it
JA: What year is your Chrysler?
Customer: 07 300 SRT
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Myself
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
When I try to start...lights come on the dashboard and weird beebnoise comes on.
I also checked the oil and no oil in the engine
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Were there any strange sounds when the engine shut down?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics