Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a crossfire convertible I started to put the top down…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** have a crossfire convertible I started to put the top down and it stopped going down now it won't go up or down.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

They are fine the car starts and runs

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Convertible?

2006 we just had the top replaced

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

No we had a specialist do it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There is a rubber piece on the passenger side window that has come unattached and the alarm went off twice last night and once tonighr

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hi Cindi,

Many makes of convertibles roof faults are best dealt with by a dealer technician.

I have had many roof issues on a few different makes, and yours sounds like it falls into the same category.

It could all be related to the trim fallen off, as you have mentioned.

Or it could be a separate issue.

Do you have a Chrysler dealer nearby?

Gary

Hello again Cindi,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary