Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

The and sensor lights are on, Abs, 2006 300, Nothing yet.

Customer Question
The and sensor lights...

The and sensor lights are on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Abs

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2006 300

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet. Traveling

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is it ok to continue driving

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/12/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech replied 5 months ago
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech

Hi welcome to just answers my name is ***** ***** me 2 minutes while i look up your vehicle .

In most situations, it is perfectly safe to continue driving with the ABS light on as long as the red brake light is not on. If the brake pedal seems to work normally, you should be able to continue driving until you are able to take your vehicle to a repair shop or check out the anti-lock brake system yourself.

Keep in mind that the vehicle may still be okay to drive even when the ABS light is on. Unless there are other brake warning lights on along with ..

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics