Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

I have a message on my dashboard and I don't know how to

Customer Question

I have a message on my dashboard and I don't know how to open it to read it
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a couple of weeks
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2014 300S
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: J\trying to Just pushing the message sign
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did have a light come on saying key battery low but we replaced the battery
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 month ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

The steering wheel buttons are used to get into the menu system in the EVIC to be able to see the messages. Have you looked over the owner's manual for instructions? If not, I should be able to step you through the process...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert