Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2004 Chrysler Pacifia, power liftgate will unlatch but…

Customer Question
My 2004 Chrysler Pacifia...

My 2004 Chrysler Pacifia, power liftgate will unlatch but will not open and close automatically (by itself)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have checked the main power from the vcn and the liftgate module also the pinch sensors left anf right

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/11/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, you mention having tested for power. I assume power is present. If not, let me know where it is missing at.

And I need to get the last 8 of the vin to pull the wiring schematics for your vehicle