Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My radio was stolen from my 2015 CHrysler Town and Country…

Customer Question
My radio was stolen...

My radio was stolen from my 2015 CHrysler Town and Country and I thought I'd get a replacement form EBAY, so I bought one and now I need a security code!

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No I don't. I do have the VIN from where the radio came from.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm doing it myself. I've reconnected the harnesses to the radio.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/10/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello, I can look up the code, but before I can legally do that, I will need to see proof of purchase from Ebay. Take a picture of it and attach it to this post and send it to me. I will also need to have the VIN number of the van, and the serial number of the radio. Then I can proceed.

Perfect!

Be right back.

Hmmm, that serial number is ***** working I tried O and 0, double check it again.

One wrong number here it is again: T 00 AN 330 3 T 1287

Ok, I will try that one

Sorry, still did not work. You may have to call the dealer.

Sorry.

Oaky I will do that
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics