Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Car stalled atr stop light, won't start where do I start…

Customer Question
Car stalled atr stop...

Car stalled atr stop light, won't start where do I start looking

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Car was at traffic stop light, engine shutoff and will not restart

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2010 Chrysler Sebring

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes , tried to place car in neutral and park no results

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/10/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Amedee, Chrysler Technician replied 11 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Chrysler Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help.

What size engine do you have?

Does the engine crank over and not start or does it not crank over at all?

okay

I am waiting for your reply sir.