Chrysler

Connect one-on-one with a verified chrysler mechanic who will answer your question

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics

More related answers
All chrysler mechanics are VERIFIED
I have oil light check engine light, lightning bolt light
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
I have oil light check engine light, lightning bolt light and traction light on, will not build any roms … read more
My Chrysler 200 will not start. all lights, dashboard, and
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
My Chrysler 200 will not start. all lights, dashboard, and radio will come on but the motor will not turn over. The check engine, and battery light comes on. My car was working fine yesterday. … read more
I have a 2011 Chrysler 300C AWD. It has a panoramic sunroof.
Thomas Ragusa
Thomas Ragusa, Network Systems Administration
I have a 2011 Chrysler 300C AWD. It has a panoramic sunroof. The front of the sunroof that is supposed to open does. The shade goes halfway back like it should, but the shade will not go back any furt… read more
I have a 2017 chrysler 200s yesterday it wouldn't start took
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
I have a 2017 chrysler 200s yesterday it wouldn't start took battery out and found it had a bad cell today after putting battery in the car starts but has check engine light on and has issues like it … read more
I have a 2005 Chrysler 2.7 and it is making a clinking and
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
I have a 2005 Chrysler 2.7 and it is making a clinking and knocking noise when sitting and driving right by the transmission but no engine light on … read more
2017 300S no power, Consistent, No power at all. I did leave
a dodgetech
a dodgetech, Lead Tech
Looked at batter, does not look like normal battery … read more
It's brand new 300S 5 minuyes running it's up to half is
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
It's brand new 300S 5 minuyes running it's up to half is that normal? … read more
Prayer this conversation finds things fine with you. Wife
Chris
Chris, chrysler mechanic
good evening; prayer this conversation finds things fine with you. Wife was trying to get in the trunk with the remote and nothing happened; then tried remote to open door to open trunk, a clicking so… read more
2013 chrysler 300s key fobs not working, push start not
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
2013 chrysler 300s key fobs not working, push start not working, new battery in key fobs and car.… read more
I have a chrysler 300 with a dead battery in the trunk. how
Dodgerench
Dodgerench, Driveability Tech
I have a chrysler 300 with a dead battery in the trunk. how do I open the trunk with no power… read more
Chrysler 300 Touring: I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5
Eric, Retired
I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5 V6 and the trunk release does not work from inside the car or using the remote I have to go through the back seats to open the trunk I took it to a repair shop t… read more
Chrysler 300: My Chrysler 300 anti theft system wont turn
Chris
Chris, chrysler mechanic
My Chrysler 300 anti theft system won't turn off. I can start the car and drive but the chipping and lights will go off about every 15 seconds. The chirping stopped for a while while driving but if I … read more
I have a CHRYSLER SEBRING LXI TWO-DOOR HARDTOP 2002. 95%
DODGEEXPERT
DODGEEXPERT, SERVICE MANAGER
I have a CHRYSLER SEBRING LXI TWO-DOOR HARDTOP 2002. 95% of the time the air conditioner works fine in hot weather however on occasion the compressor shuts off and it will just blow hot air. When this… read more
2006 chrysler 300: willnot..new battery thinking..lights turn
Amedee
Amedee, Chrysler Technician
my 2006 chrysler 300 willnot start. I purchased a new battery thinking that was the problem but still no deal. the lights turn on but the ignition won't do a thing. also the key will not lock or unloc… read more
Chrysler 300 Touring My trunk release button on my 2006 Chrysler
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My trunk release button on my 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring doesn't work to open the trunk. What could the problem be?… read more
1994 chrysler new yorker: the heater blend door..tests good
Mopar Certified
I drive a 1994 chrysler new yorker the heater blend door does not move .Motor tests good. control box was changed,but still blend door does not move.Is there a relay that may intercept this .Or is the… read more
2003 Chrysler: outside temp drops and car..Works fine..garage
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
2003 Chrysler 300. The EVIC (compass, temp, door opener etc.) does not function when outside temp drops and car has been sitting out. Works fine after being in the garage overnight. Loose connection, … read more
Chrysler Sebring: doors..trunk..Whats causing the alarm to sound
Chris
Chris, chrysler mechanic
My2002 Chrysler Sebring convertible has just started to sound an alarm (a "ding" noise) and the display says "deck." Both of my doors are closed and so is my trunk. What's causing the alarm to sound? … read more