Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I can drive my 300 about 60 miles and then it starts to over

Customer Question

I can drive my 300 about 60 miles and then it starts to over heat . I can let it sit idle for a hour and nothing happens
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?
Customer: I have checked the coolant but havent checked for any other leaks
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not tried anything yet. I bought a new thermostat and housing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: At times the temperture gauge does not move until it shoots up to hot
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!