Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a Chrysler 300m 3.5 liter had the oil pan replaced

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler 300m 3.5 liter had the oil pan replaced and the shop called and said the pan was on no leak but a hose broke oil came out he said it was a vavle package kit is the part name i have the number of the part(###) ###-####A what is this part
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  david craig replied 1 month ago.

Hi Im David, its an oil cooler valve and the shop should be responsible for replacing it since they broke it

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

I got a coupon for free oil change from T-Mobile and I went to get it changed and the place strip the bolt so they said they would replace oil pan and now that's the part that's broke oil cooler pressure control valve and the guys telling me he can't find the part which I just found it on eBay $203

ok, so have the shop cut you a check for that amount and then buy it and take the part to them

hows it going?