Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

I change the dash board and now the push wont start, yes,

Customer Question

I change the dash board and now the push wont start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2010 Chrysler 300 c
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: body shop they change the dash board and it was working fine before
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's all what they did
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 month ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Was this a Chrysler Dealership Body Shop or was this an "Independent" body shop?

Has the vehicle been scanned for codes yet? If not, this is going to be the first step in getting this solved. Unfortunately, this will need to be scanned using a Factory Scan Tool. Aftermarket scan tools cannot communicate with ALL onboard computers and we need codes as retrieved from ALL onboard modules to have the BEST chance of getting this figured out. The fix may be as simple as clearing the codes in all modules, It may be as complicated as a shorted wire deep in the instrument panel that may need to be traced to be able to repair. The codes will definitely help...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Expert:  Robert R replied 1 month ago.

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.

If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my answer, I want to say "Thanks", and let you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also, I want to let you know you can bookmark ->>> My Profile Page <<<- in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.

If you are happy with my answer and have not left a rating, please do so asap to complete the transaction. It is greatly appreciated as I recieve no compensation until you do so...

If you're not satisfied with my answer, BEFORE rating, please post a reply with a short explanation as to why. I may have a better explanation for you... It also helps me to refine my answers to help future customers more thoroughly and efficiently.