Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a town country 2002 and the alarm goes off and the…

Customer Question
I have a town...

I have a town country 2002
and the alarm goes off and the car turns off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

I already did that but it turns out I roll a little and it again activates
change the bcm and stay the same
You know where the alarm reset is.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Country?

2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes
change the bcm and pcm
and remains the same

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not only that and they cleaned the door contacts
What can be

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
hi
I disconnect the battery 30 minutes and then turn on
drive 30 min and goes off
you know where the alarm reset goes
hi
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
hi are there
9/8/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.