kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

I am looking to replace my radio in a 2007 Chrysler Aspen

Customer Question

I am looking to replace my radio in a 2007 Chrysler Aspen that has Sirius XM. What I am not sure of is whether or not the tuner for the satellite radio is separate or integrated into the current radio and would require purchasing an xm unit to continue having XM capability
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler Aspen. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  kalamykid replied 1 month ago.

The satellite receiver is separate from the head unit. The receiver is mounted at the rear of the vehicle under the head liner.