Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My cat knocked all my caps off the table not sure which went…

Customer Question
My cat knocked all my...
My cat knocked all my caps off the table not sure which went where,ok there are numbers on the caps,on the top or front of the caps are 209 on all the caps,but the bottom all have a different number like 21 23 26 212 214 two of those 215 216 and 219 does this help anything on where they go. Steve So Dak
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
9/7/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 11 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

What caps are you referring to?

Cam shaft caps on an 06 PT Cruiser

Ok the caps should have a arrow pointing toward the front of the engine.. Then you should see 1E for #1 exhaust cam, 2I for #2 Intake cam. Can you see these numbers or send me a pic so I can see?