Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Car just shuts off, 2002 pt, New timing belt water pump

Car just shuts off JA: What...
Car just shuts off
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2002 pt
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: New timing belt water pump ignition moduel
JA: How many miles are on the timing belt? Have you ever had to change it before?
Customer: No I changed it it was rinning fine I got about 4000 miles on new belt
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think it's the crank shat or cam shaft sensors
8/29/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

what do you think

Hey how are you

we need fuel & spark to stay running ,so we losing one one of them , and the ckp is common about cutting off while driving and no fault codes showing ,

click on link to view location of ckp

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
I changed that part and the camshaft sensor as well but car still shut off
Ok, scan it again m what fault you have if any
Check oil quality , replace with new filter , lower weight oil like thinner ,in case we oil restriction
Pull valave cover off and check for oil sludge
Let me know
Chad
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat