Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have no power on pin 46. my car is a 2000 sebring

convertible JXi. I'm not sure...
I have no power on pin 46. my car is a 2000 sebring convertible JXi. I'm not sure where to trace the problem from there
8/22/2017
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello, and welcome to just answer. Which engine do you have in your Sebring?

Chris

It's the 2.5L V-6
I have replace the PCM and the body control module and still the same problem. It has to be a short or problem in a wire, I just need to know where to start looking in the wires.
Ok, let me research the wiring diagram and get back to you.Chris

So it looks like terminal 46 gets voltage from fuse # 5 in the under hood fuse box. Click on the link below to see the diagram.

I hope this helps,

Chris

Hello, did my last information help?

Chris

Hello? do you still need help?

Chris

Chris
Chris, Technician
Sorry. Been busy at work. But that didn't help. But I found it was the fuel pump causing a short in the system. But thank you anyways.

Well glad you found it and thank you for the positive rating!!

Chris