Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

My cruise control on my Chrysler 300 sometimes works when it

is hot outside but not...
My cruise control on my Chrysler 300 sometimes works when it is hot outside but not at all when it is colder outside
8/22/2017
Thomas Ragusa

hello, my name is***** am a certified Chrysler technician and would like to help you out. when it is cold out, and you press the button to turn cruise control on. does the light turn on on the dashboard?

Thomas Ragusa
No- the lite does not turn on - Thomas. It will come on and the cruise will work sometimes if the outside temperature is hot.
Phone call session started
Thomas Ragusa
Thomas Ragusa
Thomas Ragusa