Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It has a very stange ratting asound, 2015 200, nothing, both…

Customer Question
It has a very...

It has a very stange ratting asound

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2015 200

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Both right hand side and the left hand side of the front desk are very hot

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/7/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are quite a few things that can cause a rattling sound, especially depending on where it is coming from and how it is produced; no problem description was posted here. Diagnosing the problem will almost certainly require physical diagnostics at the vehicle. If you're still under 3 years and 36,000 miles then it should be covered under warranty.

Can you describe exactly what you're hearing?

The sounds seems to come from the engine. Definitely the front side of the car.
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago

I'm sorry that I don't know how to describe it in detail in English. If convenient, I'm wondering whether you can give me a few possible options to choose from. Thank you so much for your help!

Can you upload a video or recording? The noise could be anything in the engine or an engine driven accessory.