sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

It has a very stange ratting asound, 2015 200, nothing, both

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: It has a very stange ratting asound
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2015 200
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: both right hand side and the left hand side of the front desk are very hot
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are quite a few things that can cause a rattling sound, especially depending on where it is coming from and how it is produced; no problem description was posted here. Diagnosing the problem will almost certainly require physical diagnostics at the vehicle. If you're still under 3 years and 36,000 miles then it should be covered under warranty.

Can you describe exactly what you're hearing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The sounds seems to come from the engine. Definitely the front side of the car.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm sorry that I don't know how to describe it in detail in English. If convenient, I'm wondering whether you can give me a few possible options to choose from. Thank you so much for your help!

Can you upload a video or recording? The noise could be anything in the engine or an engine driven accessory.