Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It won't shift out if park. No problems until this happened.

Customer Question
It won't shift out...

It won't shift out if park

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?

Yes. No problems until this happened

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2006 300c

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have a mechanic but would like to see if there is anything we can do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The tpm light has been coming on lately but our mechanic told us to just make sure we keep air in the tires and it should be ok

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/6/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

So this will require some electrical troubleshooting with a volt meter I dont know if its something you want to tackle or not?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No don't think so

Ok sounds good, do you have any other questions while you have me on the line?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No
Chrysler Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

There may be a recall that addresses this concern.

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

I also need to let you know that my responses may be delayed because I may be helping another customer, or I may be temporarily offline. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you...

Robert