Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

It won't shift out if park. No problems until this happened.

Customer Question

It won't shift out if park
JA: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?
Customer: Yes. No problems until this happened
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2006 300c
JA: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we have a mechanic but would like to see if there is anything we can do
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The tpm light has been coming on lately but our mechanic told us to just make sure we keep air in the tires and it should be ok
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

So this will require some electrical troubleshooting with a volt meter I dont know if its something you want to tackle or not?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No don't think so

Ok sounds good, do you have any other questions while you have me on the line?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

There may be a recall that addresses this concern.

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Expert:  Robert R replied 2 months ago.

I also need to let you know that my responses may be delayed because I may be helping another customer, or I may be temporarily offline. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you...

Robert