Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It won't start, Just checked battery, charged it and cleaned…

Customer Question
It won't start Mechanic's...

It won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Just checked battery, charged it and cleaned the terminals

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

1998

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I will try to fix myself if I can get an idea of what is wrong

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The car was running fine when I pulled it in the garage last night

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
8/5/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

when you go to start do you get a click