Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

On our 2013 Chrysler 300 awd in the menu cruise says off and…

Customer Question
On our 2013 Chrysler...

On our 2013 Chrysler 300 awd in the menu cruise says off and won't turn on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing looking for a direction.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Vehicle info does not seem to be connecting either.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
8/5/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are several things that could be going on and it will require some testing to determine what is causing the problem. You may have a bad cruise switch, if it's only adaptive cruise then you may have a bad adaptive cruise camera, there may be another powertrain issue that is causing it to not allow cruise to engage.

Does normal cruise control work but adaptive cruise does not?

Are you hoping to do the required testing yourself?