Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Driving on the way to work this morning the head lights on

Customer Question

Driving on the way to work this morning the head lights on the 2006 Pacifica shut off after turning the wiper blades off. Headlights will not turn back on while car is running but will turn on when car is off. Had to pull over on the side of the road and park the car. Started the car back and now it will not come out of park. Headlights still do not work while car is running
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Headlights still work as long as the car is not running
JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes we will be fixing ourselves
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ricardo Hohl replied 2 months ago.

Hi welcome to just answers my name is Ricardo. lest first try a battery disconnect procedure this will reboot the front control module and integrated module, and hopefully put everything back to normal.