Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Driving on the way to work this morning the head lights on…

Customer Question
Driving on the way...

Driving on the way to work this morning the head lights on the 2006 Pacifica shut off after turning the wiper blades off. Headlights will not turn back on while car is running but will turn on when car is off. Had to pull over on the side of the road and park the car. Started the car back and now it will not come out of park. Headlights still do not work while car is running

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Headlights still work as long as the car is not running

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes we will be fixing ourselves

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
8/3/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech replied 1 year ago
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech

Hi welcome to just answers my name is Ricardo. lest first try a battery disconnect procedure this will reboot the front control module and integrated module, and hopefully put everything back to normal.