Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2005 pt cruiser error code p0031 mechanic changed out up and

Customer Question

2005 pt cruiser error code p0031 mechanic changed out up and downstream 02 sensors light came back on 1 day after then shut off again for about a day before commin back on.Some say pcm ,but I don't want them replacing anything else they have already cost me over 500- to guess , AND IT DID NOTHING I can do that by myself.if I can buy a reman pcm for under 500- its preprogramed and fairly easy to install.its to the point I cannot trust 90% of mechanics to do a fair complete job.If I take it back to them they will certainly find something else to charge me for.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Sorry for the long wait, I may be able to help on this concern, being no one else has offered if help is still needed.