Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Only rear speaker working in my 2012 chrysler 300 others

Customer Question

Only rear speaker working in my 2012 chrysler 300 others stopped working tried diconnecting battery didnt work
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: no it is fine
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: disconnected battery for 20 minutes then hooked back up still the same
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Can I get your VIN number?

Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad