Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The key fob won't unlock the door or start the car.

Customer Question
The key fob won't...

The key fob won't unlock the door or start the car. completely random. even replaced the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes we replaced the battery. flipped it over to make sure we put it in right too, tried both sides

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2015 chrysler 200

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just replaced the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The panic alarm is going off how can we stop it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
hello
8/2/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are quite a few things that could be going on and it may require a scan tool to diagnose and repair the issue.

The most likely cause would be the key itself. Have you tried the second key to see if the symptoms were the same?