Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I have a PT cruiser 2008 bought it brand new never had any…

Customer Question
I have a PT...

I have a PT cruiser 2008 bought it brand new never had any issues in till now, it wont start, I replaced the starter ignition switch and both starter relays and still doing the same thing, battery is new,, I tested the starter and it works, I tried to read the computer and it wont read

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

146,000 and yes was working fine using both keys

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your PT Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes all me! I replaced ignition switch and relays also cleaned the fuse box in the engine compartment

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I did test the starter outside and is fine that it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

so,you are saying the starter doesnt turn the engine at all?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics